Level Range: 15 – 25
Special Notes: Wailing Caverns can be really confusing; it’s not just you. Take each boss in order and look at the map often. A non-agressive turtle, Krush, appears in the river near the entrance. He can be tamed by hunters or killed for a sweet shield.
All the boss fights are standard tank & spank unless otherwise indicated.
- Lady Anacondra: After her, jump off the bridge into the water below and run left (west).
- Lord Pythas
- Lord Cobrahn: After killing him, jump off the ledge near the fire to get back to the river.
- Skum: After Skum, take the path to the southwest and keep going up and up.
- Lord Serpentis
- Verdan the Everliving: Jump into the hole behind him after he dies. Swim out to the river. Follow the pink line. Go back up to the entrance to start the escort quest with Muyoh.
- Mutanus the Devourer: Fight off waves of adds, then him.
If you’re dressed in a skintight purple pantsuit and your name evokes a TMNT villain, you’re not really a druid. Real druids are required by law to slash the faces off those fakers.