Level Range: 35-45
Special Notes: Uldaman is fairly straightforward, but it is quite long, with 8 potential bosses.
PLEASE NOTE: After you complete Boss 6 (Grimlock), you can run back to the map room and summon Ironaya as an additional boss. It’s not required, but her death gives a quest to kill Archaedas. There is no path drawn on the map back to the map room, but you can just retrace your steps back to Boss 4.
- Olaf, Eric ‘The Swift’, and Baelog: When you pull one, you pull them all. Olaf is tank-ish, Baelog is ranged, and Eric has a fastrun ability. Kill Baelog first to stop his ranged attacks, then Olag, then Eric. You no longer need the medallion from the table.
- Revelosh: Pulling his guards will pull him. Shoots Lightning Bolts.
- Ancient Stone Keeper: Has a movement slowing effect. Pats sometimes enter from the hallway just off his platform.
- Obsidian Sentinel: Has Spell Reflection. Spawns Obsidian Shard guardians, but shrinks.
- Galgann Firehammer: Clear out the room before pulling him and his two guards. Has fire spells; run away when he starts to cast Fire Nova.
- Grimlock: Pulls with two guards and a basilisk. Has lightning spells and a Shrink.
- *Ironaya: Has a knockback ability does melee damage.
- Archaedas: Can be a tough fight, but it’s been toned down a bit. Channel the altar. Archaedas will come to life. He brings the small Earthen Shapers along the edge of the room to life one by one. He then wakes the guardians along the inner circle. He then wakes the big stone guardians in front of the doors. Throughout, he continues to pull small guardians from the edge of the room.
Death Knight Says…
You know what takes care of those Dark Iron Dwarves? Blood Boil! Hahahahahahahahahaha, suckerrrrs.