Level Range: 40 – 50
Special Notes: Razorfen Downs is a fairly straightforward instance with five bosses, populated by quillboars and undead, with a mid-instance escort quest (which can be skipped if time is an issue).
The ‘*’ indicates a quest pick-up.
- Tuten’kash: Clear out the mobs in the room before ringing the gong. The first and second rings summons a load of Tomb Fiends. The third ring summons Tuten’kash. If any of the Tomb Fiends escape down the hallway, you won’t be able to ring the gong until you’ve tracked them down and killed them.
- Belnistrasz / Plaguemaw the Rotting (Escort Quest): Mobs spawn for four minutes (about 8 mobs), after which the boss, Plaguemaw the Rotting, spawns. Don’t forget to loot the brazier that spawns upon Belnistrasz’s departure. Run back the way you came to the entrance of the Murder Pens.
- Mordresh Fire Eye: A skeleton mage surrounded by skeleton mobs. Pulling any of the mob skeletons will aggro Mordresh; his main spell is shooting fireballs.
- Glutton: Another boss surrounded by mobs; try to time your first pull so that you clear out as many mobs as possible while Glutton is patting away from you. Glutton has a DoT Disease Cloud and a Frenzy at about 10% health.
- Amnennar the Coldbringer: Lich with frost spells. Summons Frost Spectre mobs. Koristrasza the dragon will cast a weaken spell on him near the start of the fight if you have saved Belnistrasz.
There’s no shame in hiding under a pile of corpses so they can’t see your map animation.